Vertebroplasty and Balloon Kyphoplasty
Giving You a Better Option. Remove Back Pain, Return to Life!
You May Qualify if Any of The Following Apply:
You are a female or male age 50 and older
Vertebrae compression fractures (VCFs) affect approximately 25% of all postmenopausal women and 40% of all women reaching 80 years of age in the United States.
You are experiencing
- Back pain
- Loss of bladder or bowel control
- Constipation or bowel obstruction
- Progressive muscle weakness
- Crowding of internal organs
- A decrease in respiratory function
- Loss of height
- Kyphosis, an excessive hunch or roundness in back curvature
Men ages 65 and older are in the fastest growing age group in the U.S. and also experience a higher frequency of VCFs.
You have been diagnosed with
- Multiple Myeloma
- Metastatic Cancer